Monday 30 July 2012

Monday blues

Looking forward to this weekend family-get-together (minus my bro's family) here in Peninsular. ..weeee...can't wait to see Raiyan (and his dad too) this Thursday..He's growing up fast and his current addiction is watching Sid The Science Kid on his galaxy tab. Was told that he is so into Sid that he would dance along with Sid..can't wait to witness that..
However, the fact that it'll take 4 days to reach Friday, and 4 more days to be in the office, makes me hate Monday so much..
So much to do yet so little time to accomplished all that needs to be done.
On top of that, the sometime-irritating-unnecessary nag from a colleague adds up to the accumulated pain and agony of having to bear with Monday.
It is during this time that I wish my dear state government to please give me the much needed reply. I'm not born to wait.